View Profile MoritzJunker

107 Movie Reviews

How long is this bridge? It seems to be above them no matter where they are. This is defiantly my favorite series on newgrounds.

Dude! You still look like Kevin lol.

HOLY COW I'M IMPRESSED! A collab this impressive only comes once in a life time! I couldn't find a single weak link in this entire movie! Everyone put so much passion and effort into this and it shows, it really shows!

14 Game Reviews

Pretty good, not as realistic as I wanted but it's better than nothing

This is so cool! I didn't know this was even possible to run in a browser!

I'm coming over.

21 Audio Reviews

I really like this cover. Can I use it in an animation. I sent you a message with more details.

I love all of your music but I think I prefer songs like this where you sing compared to your instrumental music.

About time we get a good podcast on this site. Sorry @TheNewgroundsPodcast my heart belongs to Bigfoot now.

50 Art Reviews

Play baseball.

Impressive crosshatching. I love how you were able to display her without much of an outline but by using the shadows to show where her body is.

Your art is so good. Whenever you do a black and white piece like this I always mistake it for ink lol.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! I wish I could ink as well as I handle pixels, I'm not quite as comfortable when it comes to traditional physical art.

Did you know the man who invented the ferris wheel never met the man who invented the carousal? They must have traveled in different circles.

Moritz Junker @MoritzJunker