View Profile MoritzJunker

All 14 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Pretty good, not as realistic as I wanted but it's better than nothing

This is so cool! I didn't know this was even possible to run in a browser!

I'm coming over.

This game is so epic. I think this was always my favorite flash games that I consistently played when I was little. Even today it's so damn good.

BoMToons responds:

Thank you! I love hearing this kind of stuff. I hope you'll check out the sequel on Steam. It's on sale for the summer sale currently!

Pretty Fun, Pretty Cool!

Great game! I really like this a lot!

Thanks bro very helpful.

beeni responds:

np broh

Why did you make the game in Scratch and then turn it into a SWF file? Why not just make it in Flash at that point?

eddworldcz responds:

Well i have no longer a big memory in my pc so wanted to make it in something that i already have.

I really like the concept the characters and the gameplay. I would add some kind of animated cut scene to explain the story and so you aren't instantly thrown into the game. Other than that really cool!

BuzzerZero responds:

Thanks for playing!

So are there multiple endings? I got the "good ending" but I will now have to replay it see what else happens! Really cool! I will admit, I was a little scared playing it.

Did you know the man who invented the ferris wheel never met the man who invented the carousal? They must have traveled in different circles.

Moritz Junker @MoritzJunker